Atlanta, GA and London, UK – August 12, 2021 – Telrock is proud to announce the latest enhancements of its world class Optimus Collections & Recovery software platform and its associated new features and functions designed to deliver prime business benefit to its clients. Optimus is a modern, cloud-based software platform delivered as a SaaS solution that offers advanced capabilities, enhanced compliance, and higher performance. New functionality incorporated within the latest release includes:
- A significantly expanded suite of ‘inbound’ API’s to provide richer real-time integration to core processing and loan management platforms, third-party vendor participants and other real-time service providers.
- Addition of a new, configurable ‘Smart Integration’ component to enable codeless ‘outbound’ real-time integration to third-party hosts, LMS, processing and other systems which reduces cost and complexity of third-party systems integration.
- Addition of ‘on demand’ synchronous real-time API functions to the Optimus Collector Workbench to facilitate real-time API calls to hosts and other platforms for on demand use cases e.g., ‘get payoff balance’.
- Availability of a Collector Workbench panel that tracks and records volume and cadence of contact attempts and actual contacts by channel (e.g., letter, phone, email, SMS) for those jurisdictions and clients where contact and attempted contact frequency and cadence is regulated and applicable (e.g., USA ‘Regulation F’). This enhanced functionality is also beneficial in less regulated jurisdictions where clients wish to otherwise implement greater control over customer contact. This feature combined with Optimus’ highly flexible and configurable workflow engine and channel consent flags, significantly assists client compliance in this area.
- Enhancements to Optimus file management ‘Data Integrator’ component to expand the universe of attributes that can be processed via both inbound and outbound file transfers for those clients requiring system to system file transfer for core processors, loan management platforms and third-party systems.
- Addition of new ‘Promise Plan Plus’ functionality to provide richer ‘Promise Plan’ functionality for those clients requiring more complex and sophisticated promise plan capabilities.
Telrock is a global provider of modern, omnichannel intelligent software solutions delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS). Our flagship solutions improve consumer debt collections and deliver client configurable omnichannel engagement capabilities across the entire customer lifecycle. All our solutions are PCI DSS compliant and are built on modern, performant private cloud technologies. We deliver and support our solutions in North America from our Atlanta, USA office and in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) from our London, UK office.
Visit www.telrock.com to learn more or contact:
North America: Rob Fite at +1-678-451-9975 or email@example.com
EMEA: Nigel Young at +44 (0) 207 183 1573 or firstname.lastname@example.org