Despite all the challenges associated with 2020, Telrock weathered these difficult conditions very well and I am pleased to share the following major accomplishments:
- Recorded year over year Revenue growth of 400% for our market leading Optimus collections and recovery software platform.
- Added five new clients for our Optimus collections and recovery software platform in the Banking, Collections BPO, Credit Union, and Short Term/Alternative Lending markets.
- Entered into a strategic relationship with one of the world’s largest banking platform providers to market our Optimus collections & recovery software platform to their extensive banking software customer base.
- Further enhanced the Optimus collections & recovery software platform through two major releases.
- Improved the SmartConnect digital channel messaging platform and vendor integration hub.
- Joined in a strategic agreement with the USA’s largest CUSO (credit union service organization) to market the Optimus collection & recovery software platform to their current base of several hundred credit union clients and prospective clients.
- Formed strategic marketing alliances and/or integration arrangements with several leading collection industry service providers, including: BillingTree, TCN, REPAY, Palinode, Payscout, LiveVox, PCS, Tata Consultancy Services, Innovis, and PaymentVision.
- Grew our delivery and support teams with exceptional, industry experienced talent in both the UK and USA to support our growth.
Going into 2021, Telrock is well poised for continued success and looking forward to helping collections operations everywhere modernize their collections and recovery software capabilities.
For more information, contact:
North America: Rob Fite at +1-678-451-9975 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EMEA: Nigel Young at +44 (0) 207 183 1573 or email@example.com