PRIVACY and COOKIES
What we do
Registered office address: Telrock Systems Limited Registered in England and Wales: Company number 09258461
30 City Rd
The data that we use
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of these terms and conditions.
What we do with your data
We protect the privacy of your information using secure servers. The information that you provide or that we obtain about you will be kept confidential and secure. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us before we receive it.
Your information may be disclosed to reputable third-parties who will help us deliver our service to you.
We require all such third-parties to treat your personal information as confidential and to comply with all applicable Data Protection Legislation in place at any given time.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK Registration Number: ZA243533.
Your information may be held and used by Telrock Systems Limited for market analysis and production of internal reports, for marketing our products and services generally and (subject to any preference that you may indicate when submitting your details) for sending information to you about our services and publications. We may use profiling techniques to do this.
Please contact our data protection officer at the address above if you have any queries about what we do with your information or what information we hold about you.
We do not transfer personal information outside the UK.
Data Protection Law
Telrock Systems Limited operates under the European General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ we process. Under the GDPR, the data protection principles set out the main responsibilities that organisations are responsible for, and must be able to demonstrate, compliance with the principles.
We must ensure that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and where necessary kept up to date;
- kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Telrock Systems Limited operates a data retention policy that ensures we meet this obligation.We only retain personal data for the purposes for which it was collected and for a reasonable period thereafter where there is a legitimate business need or legal obligation to do so. For detail of our current retention policy, please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational controls.
Telrock Systems Limited ensures lawful processing of personal data by obtaining consent; or where there is a contractual obligation to do so to provide products and services; or where processing the data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Telrock Systems Limited.
To meet its Data Protection obligations under GDPR, Telrock Systems Limited has established comprehensive and proportionate governance measures.
An individual’s rights under Data Protection Law
Under the GDPR an individual has the following rights in respect of the personal data processed by Telrock Systems Limited:
- The right to be informed about how Telrock Systems Limited uses personal data.This Privacy Statement explains who we are; the purposes for which we process personal data and our legitimate interests in so doing; the categories of data we process; third party disclosures; and details of transfers of personal data outside the UK.
- The right of access to the personal data we hold. In most cases, this will be free of charge and must be provided within one month of receipt.
- The right to rectification where data are inaccurate or incomplete. In such cases, we shall make any amendments or additions within one month of your request.
- The right to erasure of personal data, but only in very specific circumstances, typically where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed; or, in certain cases where we have relied on consent to process the data, when that consent is withdrawn and there is no other legitimate reason for continuing to process that data; or when the individual objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- The right to restrict processing, for example while we are reviewing the accuracy or completeness of data, or deciding on whether any request for erasure is valid. In such cases, we shall continue to store the data, but not further process it until such time as we have resolved the issue.
- The right to data portability which, subject to a number of qualifying conditions, allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The right to object in cases where processing is based on legitimate interests, where the Telrock Systems Limited requirement to process the data is overridden by the rights of the individual concerned; or for the purposes of direct marketing (including profiling); or for processing for purposes of scientific / historical research and statistics, unless this is for necessary for the performance of a public interest task.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the GDPR and your rights under Data Protection law.
If you have a complaint about data protection at Telrock Systems Limited contact our data protection officer at email@example.com
Alternatively contact our supervisory authority for GDPR compliance (www.ico.org.uk):
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 (national rate)
Links to other web sites
This privacy statement only covers the web services offered from this site. Other websites are governed by their own privacy statements. We are not responsible for policies or procedures for sites not operated for or on behalf of Telrock Systems Limited. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us before we receive it.
Updates to this policy
This policy will be kept under continual review, and changes may be made from time to time.
Updated: 24th May 2018
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
(b) in Firefox (version 36), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 41), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
This website is owned and operated by Telrock Systems Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number No. 09258461, and our registered office is at 30 City Road, London, EC1Y 2AB.
Updated: 24th May 2018